Tuesday, February 13, 2007

a sample flyer

This is from the flyer for my own professional organizing business:





imagine your life.




organized.




basement. garage. closets. kitchen. home office. time management. wardrobe consulting. home staging. seniors. eco-friendly home consulting. workshops, seminars, and presentations.




(and with this flyer, enjoy a free* second hour of organizing)




imagine.




michelle lynne goodfellow, BSc, BA, is a home economics graduate with majors in clothing, textiles and design, fine arts, and film studies.

for eight years she was owner-operator of an eco-friendly home cleaning business in london, ontario.

give yourself the gift of freedom; hire a professional organizer.

free initial home consultation.

evening and weekend hours available.

member of Professional Organizers in Canada.
http://www.organizersincanada.com/

*$65 value. some restrictions apply.

copyright 2006, Michelle Lynne Goodfellow

3 comments:

Commercial Cleaning Glasgow said...

Nice approach, many do not realize how organizing and cleaning up, especially the clutter can contribute to the overall sense of tranquility and calmness within one's life.

Anonymous said...

Нey there! I simplу wish tο give you a big thumbs up for
уour gгеat іnformation you haνе heгe on
this poѕt. I wіll be returnіng tο уour ωeb site for more soon.
My homepage : House cleaning Scottsdale AZ

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to wrіte some
content fоr your blog in exchange foг а link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if inteгeѕted.
Thank yοu!
Feel free to surf my weblog atlanta house cleaning service