Saturday, October 20, 2007

low-cost marketing techniques - lawn signs

This post is part of a series, based on a talk I gave on the subject of inexpensive marketing techniques to the Toronto Chapter of Professional Organizers in Canada.

How do I market myself as a professional organizer? How do I market my professional organizing business?

Lawn signs

Lawn signs offer many of the same benefits as a car sign, only they are visible to fewer potential clients. And the embarrassment factor is potentially huge for the clients on whose lawns the signs are posted.

It can't hurt to ask, though. And you can sweeten the deal by offering a discount (say 5% of your bill) if they keep your sign on the lawn for a week or two.

If anyone out there has had success with lawn signs or other signage, I would love to hear about it. Leave me a comment, below!

1 comment:

John stratzi said...

This is a great post. Lawn signs can one effective way of advertising a business.